Artist Forum banner

Daily Chat - March 26, 2015

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  chanda95 
#1 ·
Well after two absolutely gorgeous mid 70's days we are back to winter weather again. Grrrrrrr!

I need a break from spring break. I have my grandchildren for a week during the spring break and it gets really hectic around here. Been going to the movies (saw Cinderella and will be seeing Home on Friday). Went to the roller skating rink on Monday. Yesterday was a girls day out shopping spree for clothes for our upcoming vacation in May. Today we are going to a fun place for kids called Wonder Place. So I haven't been able to do any painting lately and I'm anxious to get back to it. Planning on doing a landscape or two.

#2 ·
It sounds like you have your hands full this week! It does sound like a lot of fun. I haven't been to a roller rink since I was a kid! So sorry about the weather. What a bummer. :-( Looking forward to your landscape pieces!

Mellow here. Not much of interest. I planned on drawing yesterday but realized that Easter is next week and I have done nothing to plan for it so I had to do some shopping at lunch. Lets see what my lunch hour today brings.

#4 ·
LOL! Well you are farther along than I! I don't even have egg dye - or even regular dye. We raise chickens so most of our eggs are already colored..that means I am going to have to go to the store and buy white eggs. I am so so behind. I wanted to get my kid a starwars easter basket pre-done so I wouldn't have to mess with it and I got online and the only one I found that I liked was almost a hundred bucks! There wasn't a hundred bucks worth of stuff in it either. Off to the dollar store I went..lol. Instead of star wars he's getting ninja turtles for about 70 bucks less money spent. HAH!

Today was somewhat productive artistically. I was able to work on my drawing a little bit anyway. whoo hoo!

#5 ·
Howdy everyone. Boy what a crappy month but it's getting better. I came down with that 7 day feel dead cold then three of my older boys got it now my 3yr old got it, 102 degree temps and double ear infection. The only good thing was i bought my wife a new/used car and she loves it. Have not painted anything gotta find time between the kids and working overtime i have no time. I just thought i would stop and say hi to everyone and hope your all good. Paint on everyone!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.