Artist Forum banner

Daily Chat - June 12, 2015

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  leighann 
#1 ·
Good morning!

All is well in my part of the world I suppose. I am actually sitting here with just a constant dull ache in my back and I haven't taken any naproxen for 24 hours so I am going to say that is an improvement. Not much of one but some. At least its not the stabbing sharp pains that nothing would relieve. I go home each night and alternate between ice packs and heating pads. Trying to minimize the amount of medication I take as much as possible.

Today is a mellow day. I took more pictures last night but didn't upload them so..no can share right now. I actually haven't even looked at them so they could be utter crap for all I know.

I thought I would share with you the pictures I received last night. I will say that I did not pick out the frames. I do the drawing and that is what they pay for. They are the ones that select the frames. The woman was so so happy and messaged me and did a FB post. She gave her daughter the horse picture early. The other picture will be given to the woman this weekend but I thought I would share the pictures and particularly the little note on the back because I thought it was so incredibly special. This lady has amazing friends.

Hope you all have a great day!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes the poignant note on the back of the picture is so special. I really like the first frame with just the horse in it.

I did a little yesterday on the revamping of an acrylic picture. I'm not sure at all this one will be worth saving....maybe. I'll get around to sharing it if I decide it is worth it.

Our Branson trip is off. We decided to take the kids to Magic Springs in Hot Springs AR instead. That is a one day trip and a lot less expensive. Maybe next year we will do Branson. Disney and Branson the same year is a little too hard on the pocketbook.

Physical therapy has stopped being pleasant. They now have me doing exercises.....bah humbug!

#3 ·
I am sorry the PT isn't as nice anymore but I do hope it helps.

I understand about the finances. Taking kids anywhere is expensive! Magic Springs still sounds fun and I know you will all enjoy it. Disney was a BIG trip.

I liked the wood frame myself! I kind of liked the thought of putting the second one in a black frame but regardless I think the fact that they did this for her is wonderful. Really nice people. She has already asked me to do another one for her son. It's a dog this time. She wants to give it as a Christmas present so when she sends me the picture I will be sharing.

#4 ·
...they could be utter crap for all I know.
So they are pictures of cows? ROTFLOL!! (I know it's udder)

Terry ... going to rain here for the next 7 days .... so best to put it off I think

Blessings to All

D:cool:

#5 ·
I. Just. Went. To. Mad. Max.
And my emotions did a great many things. Won't spoil in case anyone here hasn't seen it yet but does want to, but oh my God this movie.
Expect some Mad Max-inspired stuff real soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.