Artist Forum banner

Daily Chat - July 30

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Bushcraftonfire 
#1 ·
Hi all!

We are gonna float away here! Rain..rain...rain...rain. The streets are flooding in town..news posted a picture of somebody in town using a boat...lol. I am not flooded out here but of course it has been raining all night and still dark out side so I don't have a clue what it looks like.

I did get asked to do another drawing by a friend of mine. Did I tell you that? Her little boy has cerebral palsy and he is about Christopher's age. She has been holding off on asking me to draw a picture until she got good pictures. She has them now so I will do it. She asked me how much and I said I don't charge for friends and family. So I have the one I am working on plus two more. I better pick up the pace!

I am headed to work..:(...if I could just figure out a way to pay these bills without having to do that whole "work" thing it would be awesome. I am discovering that as I get older my tolerance level has really really dropped. I tend to say what I think as well and apparently my emotions are all over my face..well..If I like you I like you. Why do I want to hide that I don't like you? Guess it keeps me honest.

Have a great day..lets get a little artistic today shall we?

See less See more
#4 ·
Went to the neurologist this morning. Apparently I have a B12 deficiency and he wrote a prescription for B12 shots. The MRI of my brain was good he actually found one in that skull of mine and it seems to be normal. Amazing huh! My back however has 4 bulging discs and bad arthritis, this is supposedly causing the leg pain. He couldn't explain why I don't have back pain, it just doesn't make sense. The neuropathy that I am having in my feet and hands are from nerve damage from diabetes. So I guess that's all good news, I was actually expecting much worse.

#5 ·
Heya guys! Holy smokes...I was inactive for about maybe a month..; - ; was addicted in playing an online game and doing designs for spreadshirt (posted some in my albums so you can check it out ^^). Finally,my mom bought me some canvass and acrylic paints last week and I'm really excited/nervous to do some painting..So much luck for my first try..~_~

#6 ·
Aaaaand is raining here! u.u The weather is so wet! (?
Ahgg I hate it!

Chanda, being honest is maybe the best thing in life >.< Always being respectful, but honest :p

I'm glad you are ok Terry, well, maybe some things but nothing really serius ^_^

Melody! I think I don't know you, but hi! I missed you so much xD Welcome back!

#7 ·
Lol FanKi, I don't know you too but it's nice to say Hello! ^^ speaking of the weather, pretty hot here in Toronto right now...~-~..someone send me some ice cream :D

#10 ·
Sorry been so inactive...just can't seem to get it together. Elbow still hurts, and now wearing a compression sleeve on my knee. Lordy, I'm falling apart.

Great and weird news Terry. Hate that about the bulging discs, but glad u have a brain. :) My mom somehow still works at 72 with 5 ruptured discs, and I just don't know how she does it.

Welcome back Melody!!

Sorry your drowning Chandra...it was actually nice here today. 80's and a nice breeze.

If I can get them to load...will post the last couple of things I have done. I had to scan the one with chess pieces, which I don't like, so it's cropped a little weird and the metallic doesn't show really well. I just couldn't get a good enough pic with my phone.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.