Artist Forum banner

Daily Chat - August 25, 2015

4K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  FanKi 
#1 · (Edited)
OMG -- 4 months till Christmas!

Good morning dear artist friends. I got a good nights sleep. No waking up to unpleasant surprises ( referring to Lulu yesterday). Just BTW Lulu is fine, stomach has settled and she is eating like a pig again.

As for art in my life---well it seems that my last bunch of pictures are way too similar. Two large flowers butted up against each other with stuff all around them. The one I'm currently working on is the same. So I decided to break from the pattern for a bit after this. I am going to once again try doing a geranium plant. My problem has been with the surrounding background. Also I want to do Lilacs in a vase.

So you all have a great Tuesday and share it with us.

#2 ·
Supa-quick-chech in! (?

I'm being a bit busy right now, so maybe I wont be here for a couple of days. (So many threads, I don't know what to do! D: )
Also... I started drawing! I'm with the book I have been reading-doing before. At this stage we are suposed to draw without looking the paper. Of course, the book doesn't expect some good results, as they are only lines and weir stuff, but it's a cool excersice.

As soon as I finish this book I'm sure I will get some new stuff...

Maybe my dog, so Lulu can play with him (?

Besides... I'm glad Lulu is Ok now ^^ I read you woke up with Lulu Puking at the middle of the night... poor of you. And for the patternt you are repeating, I guess it happens until you realize and you go crazy with new things >.< Anyway I love your paintings :3

Hope you are having a great week ^^

#4 ·
Hope you have a great week also FanKi. Just a hint, you might want to use the "New Posts" in the menu line instead of going through the various threads. "New Posts" will show all the threads that have new activity on them that you haven't looked at yet. I find it a great time saver.

#17 ·
God bless the creator of "new posts" button! >.<

Can't believe it... you people complaining about heat, and I prying for the summer to come earlier xD

I bought a book today o.o
"Finish this book" from Keri Smith (Same author from "Wreck this journal") something... weird. You are supposed to do things, explore your neighborhood. Creating kind of Imaginary order/group. I found some things a bit silly, but some others are cool, It was not expensive by the way xD

Chanda! Do not get anything! I hate getting sick! And stomach bugs are my worst enemies D: Please no!

People, one question... When you look at a map Argentina is in your south Or north >.< ?

#18 ·
Hi everyone!

Whew..Christmas is getting near.....which means..."Winter is coming"..NOOOOO!!!! I can't stand wearing big winter coats and mittens...:becca: I can't grab my ticket easily when riding the bus..~-~..Oh dear Summer..please stay..:vs_sad:...I'll do a sun dance everyday if it's going to work...@-@...

Well I'm pretty tired for today..my lil' bro and I went some gift shopping..game trading...and I just thought of maybe, I'll just paint a daisy for our mom...but the thing is..I only have 2 months to do it..@-@..and...I've never done acrylic paintings..so I guess I'll have to watch lots of tutorial videos..oh boy..~-~...

Praying ya'll have good health!

#19 ·
Argentina is south....waaay at south of me @FanKi :vs_smirk: I am in central Arkansas with @TerryCurley. You are probably south of most of us. :biggrin:

Yet another day of accomplish nada. I have one mandala to finish, so will probably get that done. I have to really be in the mood to work on the fairy, plus I some time before it needs to be finished.

The weather....I am a summer person...hate the cold!! I am cold natured, so I just freeze all the time.

Christmas...for reasons to long to explain....we went about 5 years ignoring the gift giving/holiday portion of Christmas. Last year was the first year I started getting back into it some. We haven't put up a tree since 2008. Maybe this year (?) :love:

#25 ·
That's all I need to know (?

Yep, you are in my north. I Supposed I was in South, but I wanted to ask jajajajaja

Hmmm Leigh, that would be fun, and a bit weird too >.< But, you know, it could be interesting

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.