Artist Forum banner

Daily Chat - August 20, 2015

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  FanKi 
#1 ·
Hi guys! A fine afternoon to all of you....:biggrin: I'm just at home..................... alone........:patch:.my 2 brothers and my mom left to buy some school uniform..yep..school's almost there....nothing new actually...just done another comic :laugh: tomorrow I'll be leaving the house to get my paycheck..Yipee!..maybe I shall shop for a new game..:devil: or maybe I'll do some window shopping to find a gift for my mom..(even though I still have another month to buy one)...it's almost gaming time!..:vs_rocking_banana:

Have a safe Thursday everyone! :D

#2 ·
My room is done! my room is dooooone myyyy room is doone wuuuuhu!
Will be back in there this weekend! That means... will be drawing again! :3

Enjoy your payday Melody! New games, new game, new game, new game! (Don't listen to me, buy a gift for your mother >.< )

Good night all, Hope you had a nice Thursday!

#3 ·
@FanKi Yayyyyy your room is done, yaaaayyy :biggrin:
@Melody Jeoulex Yayyyy new games yaayyyy mommy's gift yaaayyyy :biggrin:

Sorry for this burst of happiness, hope you are all doing good today, you all have a good night :vs-kiss:

#7 ·
I haven't been too active today, I haven't been feeling great, but then I started another picture and started feeling pretty good. Funny how that works.

Yeah for the room being done FanKi...Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.

Luna getting a pay check is so exciting...I remember those days... but being retired has lots of benefits too. Keep the comic strips coming Luna and Erilia, we all enjoy them.

Asancta it will be so cool to see your painting of Nefertiti. I love everything Egyptian.

Tomorrow I go to pick up my granddaughter Athena for the weekend. She is the light of my life. A real special girl to me. I don't know how much I'll be on the computer over the weekend and I definitely will not be painting.

#8 ·
@Erilia : Woooo! happiness! yiiiiiha! Let's laugh about everything >.<

@Cricket VS: Longs but really good days are the best, you may go to sleep completely tired, but with a huge smile in the face :3

@TerryCurley : Spend a good time with her ^^ you tell us on monday if you do something hilarious >.<

@Asancta I do not know about egypcians, who is her?? (Sounds like her xD)

Thank you all for the kind words about the room (? Will be uploading any new draw :D

#10 ·
@FanKi isn't it an awesome feeling to accomplish something?
@TerryCurley :biggrin: enjoy your time with your grand...I love my time with the nieces, even though they wear me out.
@Asancta ...Love everything Egyptian :kiss: I'm sure your Nefertiti will be phenomenal
@Melody_Jeoulex ....any gift to yourself is always nice. Why work, if you can't enjoy a perk now and again??? :biggrin:

I have several pieces I just need to finish...maybe I'll get it done this weekend.

#13 ·
@Asancta Oh my god :vs_OMG: I'm a big nerd with everything Egyptian ! And I love Nefertiti :vs_love: I can't wait to see what you'll come up with, with your talent it will look surely amazing, I'm so excited now !!!:vs_box:
@leighann Yay I want to see more of your stuff ! Hope you'll have something to show us soon :biggrin:
@TerryCurley I'm sorry to hear your day started not feeling great, but I'm happy to hear that art made you feel better, have lots of fun with Athena ! (I love that name !)
@FanKi Yay happiness !!!! Hope to see your new stuff soon :biggrin:
@Melody Jeoulex @_@ I think it's all that coffee I'm drinking... probably, or maybe it's just me :vs_laugh: I'm waiting patiently for a new episode of your comic :laugh:
@Cricket VS Happy to hear it was a good day for you, maybe you should celebrate by taking awesome pictures and showing it to us :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.