Artist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello World, I am here to let everyone know I am in the process of creating my own website. However, I was convinced I was going to create a website for all to have the ability to post and sell there own art, but it seems there are quite a bit of other places that have had the same idea and already launched. So I am here with my blank template of a website, wondering if there is anything missing in the art world/community that I could bring to the table. I am open to all ideas, I want to give all I have to this community because art gave me life and I am willing to do whatever it takes to give the people what they want. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them all, RIDICULOUS OR NOT! I believe the best ideas come from places you would never expect, so please let me know where you think I should go with this, or literally tell me another forum/website I can post this question to that will get more attention! Thank you! Good luck on your masterpieces and I wish you all the best!

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
"So I am here with my blank template of a website, wondering if there is anything missing in the art world/community that I could bring to the table." The short answer is no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts