Artist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Courtney. I live in Louisiana. I'm an art director and graphic designer by day. I enjoy it but I enjoy creating art much more. But I'm still fortunate to be able to earn my way in a creative field and get to illustrate quite a bit with it. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. I made an album that has some of my art in it. Please feel free to give it a glance. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks cjm. I hope to be more active beyond an introduction soon! I'm enjoying looking at the variety of work here when I've had the chance! Work has taken over this week.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I did that one about two Sunday's ago. About 20 years ago I made a bowl in pottery class for my aunt who was more like a mother to me. She died and my cousin got the bowl. We're from New Orleans and my bowl was one of the few things my cousin could salvage from Katrina. Once I found out (about a month ago) I asked for it back and told her I would do a portrait of her grandson in exchange. So this is my portrait of my third cousin that I did for the bowl! We swapped last weekend and are both happy.

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Yes.. Bill probably would.. LOL! After she gives you the 6 hours of massage.. just go back the next week.. tell her you need to start the massages all over again (via Groundhog Day) ROTFLOL!

D:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts