Artist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This topic has come up with some people, and I was wondering for everyone, as an artist do you generally live in a clean or messy place?
Honestly, mine varies between clean and messy depending on what I have to do during the day. Some days there seems not enough time in one day.
One person in this discussion said you can not be an artist if your home is not clean.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Messy. Cleaning is borrrrring... :D.

Well, I do keep the place clean, its just a little cluttered. My family and I have the urge to collect everything.

·
Registered
464 Posts
My house tends to be on the messy side. I don't relate it to being an artist, though. It's because I have three kids, pets and a husband. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Messy. Definitely. Although I love the look of it when it's (relatively) tidy and organized it never seems to stay that way. I aspire to have one of those homes where every room is relatively clean/picked up and I don't think "oh sh*t" when a friend is coming over and I spazz around trying to make it presentable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.