Artist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thank you for responding I did some research and I believe the painting is by the Artist Les. Parson
signature on file:
Your signature is hard to see on my screen.

Les Parson | Art Auction Results
Les Parson. Les Parson is a British artist who was born in 1945. Les Parson's work has been offered at auction multiple times, with realized prices ranging from $57 USD to $161 USD, depending on the size and medium of the artwork. Since 2011 the record price for this artist at auction is $161 USD for Children playing with Pond Yachts; Children ...

·
Registered
92 Posts
signature on file: View attachment 67536 Your signature is hard to see on my screen.

Les Parson | Art Auction Results
Les Parson. Les Parson is a British artist who was born in 1945. Les Parson's work has been offered at auction multiple times, with realized prices ranging from $57 USD to $161 USD, depending on the size and medium of the artwork. Since 2011 the record price for this artist at auction is $161 USD for Children playing with Pond Yachts; Children ...
Really, your image is not typical of the Parson artist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really, your image is not typical of the Parson artist.
Be nice if it wasn’t so it could possibly be worth more. It’s unfortunate there is always a missing link with these things and this is a very nice painting too big in size. I found a Signature online I doubt it is hardly close to a match but it’s all I can find.

Please take another look at these photos and tell me what you think? I really appreciate your thoughts it’s helping me a lot!
I’m still leaning to it being a Les. Parson even though it’s missing the L &E.
thank you!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts