Artist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brittany Murphy

Well it's been a while since I have picked up a pencil. Last portrait was of Heath Ledger which I posted on here, so that should tell you how long it's been. Thanks to our crappy cable service, the cable was out all night so with no TV I decided to hit the drawing table again last night. Still adjusting to the transition from doing charcoal to graphite so there are a few things I still need to work on. I still don't think I'm done. Think after letting it set for a few days there may be some tweaking left for me to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
I look at this and think of the tragic, premature loss of a beautiful young starlet who, not unlike Marilyn, made us fall in love with her frailty only to shatter before the rest of us could protect her from herself.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind feedback. Similarly to the Heath Ledger piece that I did, I decided to focus a series of portraits to those that were lost at such a young age. I'm trying to figure out my next portrait now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the kind feedback. Similarly to the Heath Ledger piece that I did, I decided to focus a series of portraits to those that were lost at such a young age. I'm trying to figure out my next portrait now.
wow such a great piece!
where can i find rest of you work:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts