Artist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am posting in this forum to fulfill the query for my requirement of best paint by numbers around. I am looking for some good paint by number options to gift my friends. I researched some sites for the same but not exactly able to figure out the best one. I need product with affordable price range and good quality. Here are the options which I explored

1. Buy Top Paint by Numbers online - Art of Paint by Numbers Online Store
2. Toddler Treasures
3. https://www.australiapaintbynumbers.com.au/te

I would like you guys to let me know your opinion about the same and which site looks good to you or if you have any other websites to refer please share in the comment section.
Thanks in Advance.

·
Administrator
77 Posts
welcome to the forum, Janis.
what may be an "affordable price range" for us may be totally different from your needs. I've seen "paint by number" sets price ranges all over the map and the same with the quality. From the Wal-Mart $20.00 sets to the more advanced $500.00 wall mural size. Also, printed hardboard with a canvas "texture" to the actual real canvas that has to be stretched to a frame. Please add some more information like the age group and skill level of the recipients, their hobbies, how the art will be displayed, etc etc etc.
as you have seen, this project varies greatly with the skill level of the painter. So you need to take that into consideration also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts