Artist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I used to be on this site a few months ago, but found myself way too busy to check in every now and then, and I really missed this site :(

In this time, I have been photo realistically sketching people in fairs / events / and block parties this whole summer. Dressing as a fairy with extremely pink hair and finding a great birthday company to bring me to events have been a blast. I found myself going to The fountains first friday event in Roseville, California, and a ton of other places so far, I cant wait for more events....

Drawing 20-30 kids in like a few hours for 5$ each has been very rewarding, I remember way back on here, Chanda95 told me and lots of others on this site, that I was charging way too little and I just wanted to say thanks for saying that once again.

I definitely want to get back on this forum and also talk about some of my other Art projects I have been up too. Along with some pics of my time as Fairy LOL. Kids really love this add on and its the first time I thought up something that could go with my sketching to polish it up lol. I hope to get to know some more artist here, (cause y'all are tooo talented)

I will be uploading some pics of my Fifi the fairy adventures and some new art I have been making tonight!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome back! Glad to hear of your recent success, that's fantastic! Can't wait to see Fifi the Fairy. ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just looked through your albums and your $5 sketches are fabulous! I still think you're way underpricing yourself, people would pay so much more for those. You have a beautiful style. I must add that Fifi is very beautiful as well! ;)

(And BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts