Artist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I really like the way you've executed this! I think if the background was filled in with various blues and/or greens it would add to the abstract-ness. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
It looked a bit funny when I saw it but that's probably me. I love the way the birds are like dripping down, it awsome. A little background would be good, however it's still nice with out it. Congrats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a very impressive minimalist painting. DO NOT change it in any way. It is not "unfinished" as others have said.

Perhaps other posters do not understand minimalist art?

·
Registered
30 Posts
This shows that you already think for yourself. KEEP DOING THAT.

This is a quote which you should grasp onto with gusto. It will always serve you well...

"Listen carefully to first criticisms made of your work. Note just what it is about your work that critics don't like - then cultivate it. That's the only part of your work that's individual and worth keeping." ~Jean Cocteau

-

·
Registered
469 Posts
This shows that you already think for yourself. KEEP DOING THAT.

This is a quote which you should grasp onto with gusto. It will always serve you well...

"Listen carefully to first criticisms made of your work. Note just what it is about your work that critics don't like - then cultivate it. That's the only part of your work that's individual and worth keeping." ~Jean Cocteau

-
Great idea tracker I like the style.

Great quote Sum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts