Artist Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Jist found them and they scammed 200 out of me. No communication. Looks like it’s happened a lot when it comes to any kind of doing the right thing. They are scammers.
[/I’ve been on there for a few years now and have paid to have my art moved to the top. The only sale I have had was me purchasing my own work on a mug for quality control! It was crooked. I paid almost $50 CDN for a mug and it was crooked. I made a whopping $1.24 in us funds and it’s been sitting in my pay pal ever since because I paid for my own return anyway. If anyone else has any input I would love to hear some positive reviews! If not, I’m pulling my work from there. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve been on there for a few years now and have paid to have my art moved to the top. The only sale I have had was me purchasing my own work on a mug for quality control! It was crooked. I paid almost $50 CDN for a mug and it was crooked. I made a whopping $1.24 in us funds and it’s been sitting in my pay pal ever since because I paid for my own return anyway. If anyone else has any input I would love to hear some positive reviews! If not, I’m pulling my work from there. Thank you in advance.
I know this is an old post so, may I ask how have you faired in achieving commissions as of late ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just opened an account there and I also opened a group on Facebook to help support sellers on ArtPal. I did it more or less as a challenge. I am no expecting a whole a lot.

Most people should know that selling art via POD sites is a tough game that takes a lot of patience and a lot of self-promotion.

I have noticed that since I started promoting my ArtPal site I am getting a lot of views but no sales so far. And before you tell me it is the art, you should know I sell the same art very well on 13 other websites.

They were saying they had 91,000 members when I started promoting the end of April. Now they are saying 93,000 members so they growing.

I spend about $10 a week on their move to the top program.

Here is the Facebook Group. If you are a member of ArtPal, please join us.

Buying and Selling on ArtPal: Log into Facebook

Hello! how is going with Artpal i just login but look like not very website for sell art. I sell on Artfinder, Saatchiart, Singulart, Artsy, Teepublic .... do you know some more galleries for sell art? thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
Just joined artpal, thinking all is ok
After reading reviews, something not right.
I contacted them. No reply back.
I pd $11.00 for the top already, now get views. Before maybe 1 or 2 views.
Need to know how often is there a charge to be on top or does artpal automatic just charge the $11.00 they would not reply my question
No sales.no sales, something not right here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts