Artist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Β·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
πŸ“Š MOCK STOCK πŸ“Š
Keeping a check on the ups and downs of stock market is nothing less than a hobby these days. So, register yourself for Mock Stock to understand real-world scenarios and decisions to be made as per the market's movement.
Profit mera subject hai!!
πŸ—“ Date: 2nd October
🎟 Entry Fees:
Rs. 150 [Team of 3/4]
Rs. 50 [Solo]

πŸ”— Registration form:

Font Line Electric blue Electronic device Parallel

Β·
Registered
1 Posts
The stock market may seem boring already because everybody is used to it but real estate even if it's traditional it's new each season is different. I know a lot of people are scared to invest in real estate and think they need an enormous budget. Diversyfund is showing you how you can invest in real estate with a minimum investment of only 500$. Their goal is to make DiversyFund convenient to everyone without any net worth restrictions. I think this option is very entertaining and you should definitely reach it maybe it will please you.

Β·
Registered
86 Posts
When it comes to stocks - I've found learning to read the charts - seasonal fluctuations, following the $5,$10,$20 dollar stocks and following news from around the world - really gives an insight as to what may be going on in the markets. The huge dollar stocks have usually made their great profit runs by the time one catches on. If you didn't catch Microsoft, Google, Amazon in the early stage - now you're wishing and hoping - not a good sign to make profit. However - UPST is a good stock to follow at this time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts