Artist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently started digital art and made a DTIYS.

i don't have the original image but i created this using FireAlpaca.

Any constructive critisim is more than welcome because i want to improve my art.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Manar_Hassan I just want to tell u that ur very talented. I am drawing for 2 months and I want to became professional artist. btw I cant give u any advice cause ur better than me.
wow thanks for that!
it really made my day :)
if you are a more cartoony art person like me, i suggest laventowne (Youtube)
also, u don't really need expensive equipment. i drew this using my touch screen laptop (probably not meant for drawing) using my fingers on a free software.

just keep practicing :)
this was my art when i first started:
(on my phone)

(on my laptop)

but eventually i kept practicing and re drew it later:

if u want to be a pro, then keep practicing and find your style. get some feedback, do fanart, etc.

also,,,,, don't say your art is worse than other people. I know it looks good.

Bye :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There!
Not sure if your still floating around but I can give you a few tips.
Your art is very clean and it looks like you have got the idea of shadows and highlights.
So just practice doing different poses and getting a hang of body proportions. Once you learn all the rules then you can start breaking them.
Honestly even though I hate this advice, just keep practicing. Expand your drawing subjects and even if you dont like something or its not going your way force yourself to finish. If you stop drawing things cause you dont like it or its not coming out the way you want you can form a bad habit of never finishing. I suffered from this for years and it was hard to break.
Let me know if you want to know anything specific but you seem off to a good start. I like the color palette.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi There!
Not sure if your still floating around but I can give you a few tips.
Your art is very clean and it looks like you have got the idea of shadows and highlights.
So just practice doing different poses and getting a hang of body proportions. Once you learn all the rules then you can start breaking them.
Honestly even though I hate this advice, just keep practicing. Expand your drawing subjects and even if you dont like something or its not going your way force yourself to finish. If you stop drawing things cause you dont like it or its not coming out the way you want you can form a bad habit of never finishing. I suffered from this for years and it was hard to break.
Let me know if you want to know anything specific but you seem off to a good start. I like the color palette.
hey!
I don't really keep up with this forum but i still saw this as an email.
Both this post and art are pretty old.

I started learning anatomy a while ago but I realized my poses are pretty stiff.
So, i did some research, made the spine and arms curved and balanced and now they look a little less stiff.
I do alot of anatomy sketches (mostly traditional because its easier for me)
I've lost count but i probably filled about 15 pages with just anatomy practice
my poses are still pretty basic. I can do sitting poses and slight angles but i'm still practicing with more dynamic posing.

This is some wip of a fanart of Grace Monroe (from Infinty Train). The crossed legs annoy me but its a lot of improvement considering the fact that i could barely draw below the shoulders 8 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow thanks for that!
it really made my day :)
if you are a more cartoony art person like me, i suggest laventowne (Youtube)
also, u don't really need expensive equipment. i drew this using my touch screen laptop (probably not meant for drawing) using my fingers on a free software.

just keep practicing :)
this was my art when i first started:
(on my phone)
View attachment 66573
View attachment 66574

(on my laptop)
View attachment 66575

but eventually i kept practicing and re drew it later:
View attachment 66576

if u want to be a pro, then keep practicing and find your style. get some feedback, do fanart, etc.

also,,,,, don't say your art is worse than other people. I know it looks good.

hey!
I don't really keep up with this forum but i still saw this as an email.
Both this post and art are pretty old.

I started learning anatomy a while ago but I realized my poses are pretty stiff.
So, i did some research, made the spine and arms curved and balanced and now they look a little less stiff.
I do alot of anatomy sketches (mostly traditional because its easier for me)
I've lost count but i probably filled about 15 pages with just anatomy practice
my poses are still pretty basic. I can do sitting poses and slight angles but i'm still practicing with more dynamic posing.

This is some wip of a fanart of Grace Monroe (from Infinty Train). The crossed legs annoy me but its a lot of improvement considering the fact that i could barely draw below the shoulders 8 weeks ago.

View attachment 66661

Hi @Manar_Hassan sry for not replaying my pc broke so I wasnt able to reply. Thanks for being nice :). Btw is that first drawing drawing of Mabel from Gravity Falls? I am big fan of this cartoon. I prefer drawing brawl stars characters, there are some of my drawings

I drew this 2 pics on my new xp-pen deco 01 v2 tablet.

But everything started with this picture:

I drew it on my Iphone on ibisPaint X on symmetrical mode😅🤦‍♂️

Soooo yeah have a nice day!

Bye!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts