Artist Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Watercolor and colored pencil
68 Posts
In summary you say, I'm losing hope in my artwork because I think it might be bad. Really, all great artists start somewhere, they are not born with talent. They develop their skill in art because they love their art. If you give up, you will never know what you will have made. So I reccomend that you keep on going. I also reccomend that since you seem to be interested in faces, that you study one part at a time. For example if you wanted to start with hair, you could search for YouTube tutorials on hair and spend as much time as you want practicing just hair. Then you could move on to a different part of the face.

·
Registered
Watercolor and colored pencil
68 Posts
"they are not born with talent" I completely disagree with this statement, while some are not born with the talent there are in deed those who are. It is quit frustrating when I see people make this comment in order to create and excuse.
I would have to disagree with your statement. No one one is born with awesome art skills, they are born with the love of art that produces those art skills. Everyone has a learning curve in art, everyone has to practice and work for art skills. Some may find it easier, but it is just because they have the right resources that supports their learning style.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts