Artist Forum banner
141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
holy crap man! The Sea remembers is superb. ...like Sue-PERB. -and me and the boy are train fans so if you dont mind I might just make this one my desktop. (thumbs up brotha)...keep em comin Donny- the world is a much more colorful place with you laying it out for us.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Thank you, Jeff! Your comments are very encouraging! Of course you can use it for your desktop. As a sidenote, the Challenger sold within 12 hrs of painting it. After this tour, #844 goes back to the yard in Cheyenne. "The Sea Remembers" developed in a strange way, a stream of consciousness painting with no plan.

·
Registered
464 Posts
the Challenger sold within 12 hrs of painting it.
That's awesome, Don! Every time I look at it I see details I didn't see before, fantastic job!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Feed back please, i think the exploding head may be over worked an starting to lose color. This is my biggest problem is not knowing when to stop or being careful i tend to over work pieces alot.
Richard,

You have an incredible knack for figuring out just what you want! There's an old saying in show business, "Always leave the audience wanting more!" If you understand that phrase then you are well on your way to being a master artist!

All my best,

Kanga

·
Registered
4 Posts
You work is truly awesome. Browsing through your paintings, it was a delight to come across some brilliant artwork. My personal favorites are "The Pack", "They Ride the Endless Sky" and "Trouble's Brewin". Keepcreating awesome artwork!

The Paint Stuff

141 - 156 of 156 Posts