Artist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I am new to this site and wanted to introduce myself... My name is Sarah and I prefer to use Acrylic paints I focus mainly on Abstract and Portraits If you would like to check out some of my works, please visit svartistry.com I look forward to speaking with you all soon

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to this forum! I checked out your abstract and portrait work. I like it! A quite modernist interpretive style in your portrait work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both I really appricate it- I'm currently working on a new consignment piece, a portrait of a couple that I'm getting excited about... are either of you currently working on anything?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
LOL!!!! Don is ALWAYS working on something!!! He can really crank them out. I just finished a consignment piece and am working on an oil pastel piece just to get the hang of using them again. It's been a lot of fun doing something different from the norm!

Isn't it nice when you do a piece of art and hit that point where everything "clicks"?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sarah! I've been working on the same drawing for about a month now and not making much progress. I'll post it though, once I get it done. I hope you'll post some of your here as well. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts