Artist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My name is Gareth and I joined this forum because I want to get involved with the artistic community! I'm not an artist myself but actually a student starting up a business called Hire an Artist, an online art commission platform for people and artists to meet and create art!

I'm not here to promote my company or anything though, although you are incredibly welcome to look us up and give some support! No I came here because basically I simply want to get talking with people in artistic communities and learn how they work and everything. My company is in the stage right now where it will be launching but I'm having trouble getting a community behind the project for support. It's a widely liked project but getting people to engage is fairly difficult for me! So I guess that's the main reason I'm here, another is that to be honest it's going to be pretty awesome to discover more artists and look at more artwork! One of most incredible things in my life right now is actually seeing so many incredible things, the things people create, I can't really put it into words how much it lights up my life.

So in a sentence I came here to talk with people, get ideas and feedback, learn how I can build my own community, but also just simply talk with people! :)

I hope you all welcome me! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts