Registered
30 Posts
Damn... I'm watchin this one.

Keep posting progress please.

-

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know I'm still an amateur. But I'm rarely, if ever, awestruck by someone's work.

This would be one of those times. I am truly humbled.

I've shown your progress to a few. If you don't have a buyer, I got a few here.

-

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thx very much Sum. i must admit that I'm getting more confident with each portrait. (You guys are certainly helping with that, and I appreciate that very much) I was thinking last night while I was working on it -It almost feels like painting with pencil.
I am humbled as well (by you guys' kudos) :cool::) thx again brotha. + thanks DonH!

·
Registered
30 Posts
The negative drawing is awesome.

Willie wishes he had that beard...

-

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lickety split, this is now the home screen on my phone...

Consider a classroom thread on negative drawing. I would be first to each lesson. I'm pretty sure we could all benefit from that.

-

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks you guys! I appreciate your comments ALOT. I think it helps as well when you love your subject. This was sure the case here- whats f'ing greater than Willie? ...his headband in the photo said "IRS Rules" ...which was great, but in light of his recent run-ins in Texas, and all the great work he does with NORML, I figured It was ok to embellish this one. :)
i think I'll entitle it "free Willie"

·
Registered
464 Posts
Amazing job!

Consider a classroom thread on negative drawing. I would be first to each lesson. I'm pretty sure we could all benefit from that.
For sure! Must see more!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Really, I enjoyed looking at the progress. Superb work! very detailed. I like how you did the facial lines, it made it looks very realistic! Wow! Keep on posting your works, I really want to see more from you! Thanks fro letting us see that wonderful job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts