Artist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Which god. There are many. God COMETH???? Geepers! Does he or she speak in antiquated English too? I'll bet god walketh, talketh, cheweth chewing gum, and siteth on the toilet too. But all in all, hey, that's really great digital sponge bob work you have there. You'd be wild with a can of spray paint. Should't god begin with an upper case G?

· Registered
Digital art, editing, the likes
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which god. There are many. God COMETH???? Geepers! Does he or she speak in antiquated English too? I'll bet god walketh, talketh, cheweth chewing gum, and siteth on the toilet too. But all in all, hey, that's really great digital sponge bob work you have there. You'd be wild with a can of spray paint. Should't god begin with an upper case G?
It's an expression, and I just felt like doing this, I cannot tell if this is a troll comment or the sort but I'm not very talented in art as I have inconsistent practice and haven't been taught so I'd prefer to be given constructive criticism rather than, well, this, but nonetheless, I wish you a good day besides this.

· Registered
53 Posts
It's an expression, and I just felt like doing this, I cannot tell if this is a troll comment or the sort but I'm not very talented in art as I have inconsistent practice and haven't been taught so I'd prefer to be given constructive criticism rather than, well, this, but nonetheless, I wish you a good day besides this.
Ok, fair enough . I'll apologize to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts