Artist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
99 Posts
Hi Marshall - yes, you've been gone for some time. Welcome Back !!
it is extremely rare that anyone would take the time to organize and share a lifetime of their work.
Thank you for sharing it with us. (I'll be 74 next week, so I can identify with a lot of your work).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
About a month ago I was hiking and got short of breath on a hill and ended up getting two stents. I feel 50 again. Anyhow I decided its time to reflect. I have a good bit of free time now and the old "obsession" to create is back. So I will post as I finish projects. I am also working on a prototype of a unique archery bow that I have patented It is a work of ART. As soon as my Attorney says its Ok I will put it up. Since you are a sculptor you may enjoy that.

·
Administrator
99 Posts
oh, but I'm not a sculptor of any significance. I just piddle around with dimensional signs mostly. I retired from the sign industry 20 years ago when the CNC and Digital Printers were moving in on me and I couldn't compete with them.
(sort of like the horse & buggy and the new-fangled horseless carriage).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, but I'm not a sculptor of any significance. I just piddle around with dimensional signs mostly. I retired from the sign industry 20 years ago when the CNC and Digital Printers were moving in on me and I couldn't compete with them.
(sort of like the horse & buggy and the new-fangled horseless carriage).
My latest works , with all the spheres are my first attempt at getting up to date with the "modern " world. I do them on an old windows7 computer with a 20 year old photo program . I still prefer rendering with pen and ink!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts