How is it called [Archive] - Artist Forum

: How is it called

08-17-2018, 07:53 AM
So a few years back when i was in High school I used this special type of paint and now i want to purchase it but i have no idea how it's called. So its a type of green consistancy i think like if you stood on a piece of chalk and took the smallest crumbs, that but in the colour green and when you mix it with water it becomes watercolor-like paint.... Does anyone have any idea what type of paint this is?

08-17-2018, 08:21 AM
I's for me hears like a crystalized colorpigment.

Like these.

01-22-2019, 03:38 PM
Google tempura and I am sure you will be able to compare the results to what you remember.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk