Plutonic solid? [Archive] - Artist Forum

: Plutonic solid?

03-22-2014, 02:31 AM
I'm creating a portfolio for an application to an art school, and it says for one of my drawings it must be a "plutonic solid" and the description further said to draw a workshop or something like that. Im infinitely confused. I didn't know what it was so I googled it, and all that came up were google autocorrect search results of PLATONIC solids. I'm not sure if its a typo or something on the paper but can someone please enlighten me? :) thanks!

03-22-2014, 04:23 AM
don`t know but it took me 20 years to assemble a portfolio for art school and it took the person who judged it 20 seconds to look through it. why don`t you ask someone from the school what that means?

03-22-2014, 06:46 PM
yeah, i was going to do that as a last resort if i hadn't found any answers myself. Thanks! :)

03-22-2014, 09:20 PM
:)I think thats a misspelled word - should be Platonic. Solid objects like a stone ball etc.

03-23-2014, 02:28 AM
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.. but what's the workshop part?

03-23-2014, 04:45 AM
:rolleyes:Cant even guess, but while your at it be sure to do a drawing of the entire 2nd world war, such good practice!