Help! - Artist Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of Old 03-24-2019, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1

I am interested in learning this type of paint ... but, I don't know the name. Can someone please tell me what's this style called. Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6164.PNG
Views:	71
Size:	4.10 MB
ID:	56569  

Sponsored Links
post #2 of Old 03-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 164
Art Noveau?
M Winther is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Artist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome