Used my new Princeton #4 filbert brush this morning. It's perfect for the clouds in this small canvas. I finally learned to wipe the excess of my brush before lightly dipping into my cloud colors. I got the blending I've been looking for! Yay!
Even though the colors don't match my reference, I'm going to stop there and start the tree line. You'll notice there are a lot of lumps, that's from my poor technique in many previous attempts. I'll live with it and move on. I've learned so much from this.
Anyway, here's this mornings before work effort. I could spend forever trying to get this perfect but I've had enough of it.